OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Ridge Pickleball and Tennis Club LLC (Ridge Club) and/or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy applies to all information submitted by you on www.ridgeptc.com and the RacquetDesk member portal. It explains the type of information we may collect and how we may use it.
Please note we may revise our Policy from time to time. Check this page periodically for updates.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE
You can browse our website without telling us any identifying personal information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may be less functional for you. There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may ask that a Ridge Club representative call you. We need certain information from you so we can respond to your request.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you voluntarily give us, and site visitor data, on this website.
We define “Personal information” as any information that may be used to identify an individual; including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, and/or an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
It may also include any other personal or preference information you provide to us. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.